TERMS & CONDITIONS
• I understand and agree that the following terms apply to the AUTOGRAPH Rewards Program:
• Membership is available only to natural persons aged 18 years or over.
• AUTOGRAPH may accept or refuse an application for membership for any reason.
• Please ensure you maintain safe management of your membership number and/or password. You should always keep your membership number and password secret. If you have concerns please contact our customer care team
• Please note any points accumulated prior to July 2020 are no longer valid and have been removed from your account.
• From time to time, AUTOGRAPH may make offers which enable you to earn bonus Rewards points. The terms of any specific offer apply in addition to these Terms.
• Reward points have no cash value and are not redeemable for cash.
• Goods returned / cancelled / refunded or not fulfilled will have the Reward points earned from that purchase reversed.
• AUTOGRAPH will keep a record of my AUTOGRAPH Rewards points earned and redeemed. AUTOGRAPH may correct my Rewards points balance without notice if there are any errors in awarding or redeeming points.
• You can terminate your Membership at any time, please give notice to AUTOGRAPH.
• AUTOGRAPH retain the right to vary or terminate the Rewards Program in part or in whole, at its sole discretion. AUTOGRAPH reward program is not legal tender and does not create a liability for loss arising from termination, variation or cancellation to any participant (in part or in full) of the Program.
• On termination of membership by either yourself or AUTOGRAPH in the Rewards Program, any unused points accrued are removed and are unable to be transferred.
• To the extent legally permitted, AUTOGRAPH excludes all conditions, warranties, guarantees and similar, whether express or implied, in relation to the Rewards Program (Warranties), other than those implied by statute which may not be legally excluded. Any liability AUTOGRAPH may have to me under Warranties implied by statute which cannot be excluded is limited, where expressly permitted by statute, to supplying, or paying the cost of supplying, the goods or services again or repairing, or paying the costs of repairing, the goods, at AUTOGRAPH option.
• To the extent legally permitted, in no event will AUTOGRAPH be liable to anyone for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary or consequential damages of any type whatsoever, including, without limitation, any lost profits or savings, damage to or loss of property or personal injury (including death), even if AUTOGRAPH is expressly advised of the possibility of such damages. This exclusion and waiver of liability applies to all causes of action, whether based on contract, warranty, tort (including negligence) or any other legal theories. To the extent that the above exclusion of liability is unenforceable, invalid or ineffective for any reason, it will be severed from these Terms and AUTOGRAPH maximum aggregate liability for all losses, damages and other amounts referred to in the above exclusion of liability under any cause of action referred to in the above exclusion of liability is limited to AUD $5.00.