Size not available in this colour
TWO WAY STRETCH PANT
or 4 payments of $6.25 with Info
TWO WAY STRETCH PANT is rated out of 5 by 7.
A classic and timeless pant from the Autograph Plus Size Collection. Style with a crisp white shirt or blouse for a sophisticated look.
Style # 00103165
- 2 functional front pockets
- Hidden elasticated waistband and power mesh for tummy slimming
- Faux welt pockets on back
- Zip and button front closure
- 2 way stretch fabrication
- Size and Fit Details Our model wears a size 16 and is 175cm tall. Inseam 78cm/30.7 inches. Rise measurement 31cm/12.2 inches.
- FABRIC : Main: 72% Polyester 20% Viscose 4% Elastane Mesh: 82% Nylon 18% Elastane
- Care Instructions : Warm hand wash or gentle machine wash. Do not bleach, soak or tumble dry. Line dry without delay. Warm iron on reverse. Dry cleanable (P).
$ 24.99A classic and timeless pant from the Autograph Plus Size Collection. Style with a crisp white shirt or blouse for a sophisticated look.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Steph5 from Great for work pants! Great work pants! Two good size side pockets. Good length. Durable material, that doesn't wrinkle easily. Dries quickly. Downside is back pockets are fake.
Date published: 2017-11-14
Rated 4 out of 5 by krism from Great work pants I love these pants - perfect except I can never get the navy in the short length, so I have to get them taken up.
Date published: 2017-10-28
Rated 5 out of 5 by Onya from Extremely Flattering & Lightweight I Bought these trousers about 3 weeks ago online so I was taking a gamble they would fit, what a surprise they are extremely flattering, well made and comfortable, I use them primarily for work but have worn them out, they are just so versatile, I wish I had bought more...
Date published: 2018-04-23
Rated 4 out of 5 by Annemarie71 from Comfortable Bought 2 pairs as they were only $9.99 a pair, so glaf I got 2 they are sooo comfy. They were on the short side so i undid the hem and rehemmed them (glad there was plenty hem). so so comfortable and really nice materail
Date published: 2018-05-01
Rated 5 out of 5 by Trudstar from Great Trousers Great trousers all round, excellent sized pockets on the front, just hard to get blue/navy trousers that fit great all round with sized pockets for your mobile.
Date published: 2018-04-26
Rated 3 out of 5 by dazza22 from Not exactly the style I was after, my fault. The pants I really wanted would have had no zip or buttons, just an elastized waist band.
Date published: 2018-11-23
Rated 5 out of 5 by Rose62 from Very comfortable They are very comfortable and one of the best work pants I have ever had.
Date published: 2018-05-13