SLIM LEG JEAN
or 4 payments of $9.99 with Info
SLIM LEG JEAN is rated out of 5 by 5.
Fitted and streamlined, the Slim Leg Jean, from the Autograph Plus Size Collection, offers a look that is smart and can be worn with almost any top. Featuring a mid-rise fit and classic 5-pocket styling, this style is set to become a favourite.
Style # 00131757
- High stretch
- Front double button and zip fastening
- Mid rise
- Fitted slim leg cut
- Thick inner elasticated waist band
- Size and Fit Details Our model wears a size 16 and is 175cm tall. Inseam measurement 75cm/29.5 inch. Rise measurement 30.5cm/12 inch
- FABRIC : 73% Cotton 24.7% Polyester 0.8% Viscose 1.5% Elastane
- Care Instructions : Gentle cold machine wash inside out with dark colours. Wash before wearing as colour may transfer. Do not bleach, soak or tumble dry. Line dry without delay. Warm iron. Colour may fade over time. Dry cleanable (P)
$ 39.95Fitted and streamlined, the Slim Leg Jean, from the Autograph Plus Size Collection, offers a look that is smart and can be worn with almost any top. Featuring a mid-rise fit and classic 5-pocket styling, this style is set to become a favourite.
Rated 1 out of 5 by Peek from Disappointing After having purchased a few pairs of slim jeans from autograph in the past I had high expectations. These failed to meet them. They are not slim legged. Unless slim means not bootcut. They are straight leg st best meaning they are baggy around the calf.
Date published: 2018-07-19
Rated 5 out of 5 by JanelleH from Comfortable and look great! Love them! Bought them to replace my much loved ‘girlfriend’ jeans, and couldn’t be happier! Will definitely buy them again.
Date published: 2018-04-22
Rated 5 out of 5 by Mabel from Fantastic ! So comfortable. Might buy another pair. Thank you
Date published: 2018-05-30
Rated 4 out of 5 by Shazzie from Slim leg jeans perfect I bought these jeans on line, they fitted perfectly so happy with them and they are very comfortable.
Date published: 2018-06-10
Rated 5 out of 5 by Pumpkin61 from Fabulous wsist These are some of the most comfy jeans I’ve ever worn
Date published: 2018-05-19