POWERMESH STRAIGHT LEG JEAN
or 4 payments of $22.50 with Info
POWERMESH STRAIGHT LEG JEAN is rated out of 5 by 5.
A flattering jean with tummy slimming properties. What more could a girl want?
Style # 00136576
- Statement double zip feature on front
- 2 pockets on back
- Thick elasticated waist band to slim the stomach
- Size and Fit Details Our model wears a size 18 and is 175cm tall. Inseam measurement 80cm/31.4 inches. Rise measurement 30cm/11.8 inches.
- FABRIC : 76.2% Cotton 21.8% Polyester 0.8% Viscose 1.2% Elastane
- Care Instructions : Gentle cold machine wash inside out with dark colours. Wash before wearing as colour may transfer. Do not bleach, soak or tumble dry. Line dry without delay. Warm iron. Colour may fade over time. Dry cleanable (P).
$ 89.99A flattering jean with tummy slimming properties. What more could a girl want?
Rated 5 out of 5 by Peapea72 from A Wardrobe Essential These arrived today and I panicked because they looked too small ! However they are very stretchy and fit perfectly. I absolutely love them, they suck everything in !!! Really are amazing, so comfortable and versatile, can be worn for casual, work or even dressed up for night time.
Date published: 2018-05-22
Rated 4 out of 5 by Juicy70 from Great jeans I purchased these recently for my daughter, she loves them, they are a great fit and a great quality product. I would recommend them to anyone wanting a great fitting pair of jeans.
Date published: 2018-05-11
Rated 5 out of 5 by Eljay from OMG Best jeans Ive ever owned!!! Just wish they came in blue :(
Date published: 2018-04-29
Rated 5 out of 5 by Michelle63 from Very comfortable These are the best jeans I have purchased in a long time. Perfect fit, no gaping at the back waist area. The only thing I am concerned about is how long the three fasteners on waist band above the zip will last before they break or pull through.
Date published: 2018-05-28
Rated 5 out of 5 by Razor from Comfortable and supportive These jeans fit great, no lumps n bumps, nice material plus good support around the hips and waist.
Date published: 2018-06-25